I think he has got to be the cutest thing ever. After the awful afternoon he had he is still in good spirits. At exactly 2:50 I was preparing him his snack like I do every day. He eats while we walk to get the girls from school. He usually sits on the couch and drinks his milk, but not today. He decided to jump off the couch and hit his little face. I saw it all , I just could not stop it. I hate that feeling. I picked him up and the blood just kept coming from his mouth. I began to rinse out his mouth to see the damage, but no such luck. I managed to get a grip on the bleeding and call Leo from work to meet us at the doctors. What is a family of 5 to do on a Friday night. After a quick check over the little man. The verdict is large cut in his gum line, a few loose teeth and that little skin that connects you upper lip is in pretty bad shape. The doctor said to give him soft foods and lots of cold drinks. So tonight's food consisted of carrots, potatoes ice cream sandwich and the best STRAWBERRIES!
it's funny how hello is always finished with goodbye it's funny how good memories can make you cry it's funny how forever never seems to last it's funny how much you would lose if you forgot about your past
Friday, May 17, 2013
I think he has got to be the cutest thing ever. After the awful afternoon he had he is still in good spirits. At exactly 2:50 I was preparing him his snack like I do every day. He eats while we walk to get the girls from school. He usually sits on the couch and drinks his milk, but not today. He decided to jump off the couch and hit his little face. I saw it all , I just could not stop it. I hate that feeling. I picked him up and the blood just kept coming from his mouth. I began to rinse out his mouth to see the damage, but no such luck. I managed to get a grip on the bleeding and call Leo from work to meet us at the doctors. What is a family of 5 to do on a Friday night. After a quick check over the little man. The verdict is large cut in his gum line, a few loose teeth and that little skin that connects you upper lip is in pretty bad shape. The doctor said to give him soft foods and lots of cold drinks. So tonight's food consisted of carrots, potatoes ice cream sandwich and the best STRAWBERRIES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment