Monday, September 2, 2013

California and Alaska Trip Summer Fun

Starting the summer fun. Mimi got the kids a water slide.

Ty tried out the local Merry Go Round. He is a big fan I am not.

Girls got tattoos. Kaylee picked a sun.

Aubree a paw print.

Back home for another dip in the pool.

Spending time with my other love Andrew. He just turned one. Kissable cheeks.

Evening at the Orange County Fair.

We stuffed our faces played some games and came home with a few purple Minions.

http://pretendcity.org/ 

The kids all had a blast. Aubree worked in the Grocery store and made a few pretend bucks.
Kaylee and Winter pumped gas.

Ty and I worked at the Taco Shop

Ty put a new spin on brushing teeth. Notice his feet.

A trip to the Circus was amazing.

High enough to see everything.

The look on his face either says I can do this or these people are crazy.

We did find a few crazy clowns.

After all our great outings we had Ty had to come back to Ba Ball. He is obsessed with Basketball.
Daddy cam home 10days later from Alaska...We missed him



Leo finally gets to visit Alaska. 

They cruised for a week and then did a bus tour of the land.

He took every for of transportation....zip lining, scuba diving, ATVS, Planes, jet boat, Repelling.

Fishing for salmon. They shipped all the fish and we had a very nice dinner fresh Alaska Salmon.


Just for this picture I promise this was the only time Ty sat still on the plane,.
This summer was filled with so much fun. I just have gotten so behind with posting pictures. better late than never.....

No comments:

Post a Comment