Tuesday, September 3, 2013

5th and 3rd Grade is this real??

5th Grade here she comes....

3rd Graders watch out.
The girls are to cool now to take pictures in front of their schools. Yes I said schools...they each are at different schools. Kaylee is in intermediate school now. She is very excited she has a locker and has lots of teachers. She is taking Math , Science, Language Arts, History, Drama, PE, Music, and Art. I still can't believe how grown up she is. Aubree is trying to master getting up and out the door on this early schedule. Last week was a bit challenging, but I hope by next week we can all make it. Aubree seems to have a kind teacher and she seems eager to get them learning. I love that these teachers don't waste time at school. Along with the new school schedule we have the sports schedules. Aubree is now doing Swim Team at the local pool. Practice and swim meets are now added to the list. Competition for gymnastics has also started along with the extra workout hours. Here first meet is this Sunday. I will post the results some time soon. We are very proud of these amazing girls. It has been fun having the summer time together.

Little Ty on the other sure does miss his sisters. I have to put him down by noon so he gets a good nap in. Before the crazy evening of activities begin.

Ty likes to pretend he is a big boy in the front seat.

2 comments:

  1. your kids are so awesome and getting so big I just can't believe the picture of Thai in this picture lol aubrey is such a little preteen how adorable I would love to get the kids together although I'm not sure the 10 year old boy in the 10 year old girl would really understand how to play who knows lol

    ReplyDelete