Ty and I met a friend for a play date/lunch today we had a blast. She introduced us to this great place. Ty was in heaven he just could not get his hands on everything fast enough. I am so amazed at the thing he is capable of doing. They had a tricycle merry go round and he could not reach the peddles so this smart boy got off to ride it backwards. He also found all the covered electrical outlets. I am thinking he is going to be an electrical engineer? Paradise Pond is an indoor play place for children 2yrs. - 6th grade and includes 10 different stations where the children can play. We offer a grocery store, basketball toss, legos, trains, cars, magnets, dress-up, a small climbing wall, an oversized bounce house and a two-story play feature with slide.
it's funny how hello is always finished with goodbye it's funny how good memories can make you cry it's funny how forever never seems to last it's funny how much you would lose if you forgot about your past
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Welcome to Paradise Pond!
Ty and I met a friend for a play date/lunch today we had a blast. She introduced us to this great place. Ty was in heaven he just could not get his hands on everything fast enough. I am so amazed at the thing he is capable of doing. They had a tricycle merry go round and he could not reach the peddles so this smart boy got off to ride it backwards. He also found all the covered electrical outlets. I am thinking he is going to be an electrical engineer? Paradise Pond is an indoor play place for children 2yrs. - 6th grade and includes 10 different stations where the children can play. We offer a grocery store, basketball toss, legos, trains, cars, magnets, dress-up, a small climbing wall, an oversized bounce house and a two-story play feature with slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment