Daddy date night. Our church was having a father daughter dance for Valentines Day. I got the girls each a new dress and fixed up their hair. Kaylee picked out Leo's outfit. Ty and I just had a quiet night catching up on Say Yes To The Dress.
it's funny how hello is always finished with goodbye it's funny how good memories can make you cry it's funny how forever never seems to last it's funny how much you would lose if you forgot about your past
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Wacky Weekend
The girls got a hold of Ty while I was making dinner. I asked them to keep him out of the kitchen and this is what happened to him. Leo and I laughed, we use to do this to my brothers when they were little.
Kaylee and I volunteered Saturday morning at an agency named NICA. The agency provides food, clothing, and self-help programs to families
on the North side of Fort Worth and surrounding communities. The second Saturday of the month Seniors come in the food pantry and can grocery shop. We helped them with the items they could choose and the quantity. We also were in charge of bagging up the food and helping them to their cars. I only took one picture of Kaylee's big smile. She already asked to come back. I was so excited to see here warm heart helping these people. It has been so important to Leo and I to have the girls value a dollar and help others all year long with what ever we can. I feel very blessed to have such a giving family.
Daddy date night. Our church was having a father daughter dance for Valentines Day. I got the girls each a new dress and fixed up their hair. Kaylee picked out Leo's outfit. Ty and I just had a quiet night catching up on Say Yes To The Dress.
Daddy date night. Our church was having a father daughter dance for Valentines Day. I got the girls each a new dress and fixed up their hair. Kaylee picked out Leo's outfit. Ty and I just had a quiet night catching up on Say Yes To The Dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment