Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012

This Christmas was special to us because we had big surprises for the girls. Last year we were busy welcoming our little Ty to this world. Aubree had been praying with Leo every night for months about getting monkey bars and a playhouse. So he really wanted to make that wish come true. He worked on building for 3 days at the neighbors house. Then Christmas Eve night after the kids went to bed he took apart the fence and we moved it over. Aubree was so excited the next morning. I'm not sure who was more excited Daddy or Aubree. I started my surprise for Kaylee on Thanksgiving Eve. I stood in line for 2 hours to get a deal on an IPOD Touch. Might not seem like a big deal to most, but Kaylee asked for one last year. I thought it would be fun to wrap it in a cheese and crackers box. That was fun to see her open that box. Every year we adopt a family at church and this year was very special, because while we were shopping for their gifts the girls never asked for anything for them selves. We have always wanted the girls to know that no matter how much or little we have we can always bless others.

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment