Sunday, December 16, 2012

12-11-2012

Click here to view these pictures larger

Dino-Mite Party Ty turned one. We all were so excited for him to wake up and get the party started. The girls gifted Ty a leaf blower bubble blower. They loved helping him open his gifts. We got Ty a battery operated Quad. It looks a little like daddy's just red. He was so excited when he opened it he just jumped right on even before all the paper was off. We continued to open more amazing gifts from family and friends before it was morning nap time. While the little man was napping daddy went to get the cake and balloons. The girls and I got ready and soon it was party time. We decided to have Ty's party at a place called Indoor Safari Park. Being that we did not know what the weather would be like indoor was the best bet. This place was great could not have asked for a nicer day. The kids had the following things to do that was included in the party package. - ride on a Robotic Cheetah, Elephant, Zebra -two train rides - indoor miniature golf -play in a huge play area with Jungle Gym, ball pit, slide, trampoline -hands on multiple activity play centers I was excited about the amazing party room that was decorated so nice and the best part we had a party hostess who go everything we needed and even cleaned up. My friend and neighbor helped me make party bags. The little kids bags had a Dino cup,crackers and a Dinosaur toy. The older kids had a survivor bracelet and candy along with mustache tattoos. Since the party was at 2pm we served fruit and veggies along with dip and drinks. Once again Cakes by Kennedi did not let us down. I just gave her my idea of a Dinosaur on the cake and she made this wonderful cake that was so delicious. Ty was not sure about the cake thing. He wanted me to feed it ti him. He did take a few bites on his own, but wanted down to go run and play. After all the parting we opened more wonderful gifts and then home for the after party. We had a few friends over for a BBQ since the weather was nice. After dinner and more cake....our little man was down for the count. our little T-rex is officially one!

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at these pictures! I felt like I was there. What a great place for a party!! I need to keep this in mind for the future. Ty's cake was super cute, and I love that picture of you, him and Leo kind of behind the cake. That's a great one! Sorry we missed out but we love you Ty Ty!

    ReplyDelete