Saturday, October 20, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

We are ready for another slide!

Our hotel suite lots of space to hang out in
Papa and Mimi treated all of us to a day and night at the Great Wolf Lodge. It is a great mini get a way. Our Great Wolf Lodge adventure begins in a massive, 84-degree indoor water park. Splashed  all  day in over 80,000 square feet of water including jaw-dropping slide. I would not say that jaws were the only thing dropping. The girls insisted on Leo and I going on this one ride called Howling Tornado....I think we should have had some kind of seat belts. So scary, we have so dare devils on our hands. We had a great dinner and the kids each received their wolf ears. after our bellies were full off to get Ty to bed. While Papa and Mimi took the girls down for story time. Everyone was exhausted and off to bed. We all got up early had breakfast and headed back to the water park. Leo had to go to work that morning  so Papa and Ty hung out together,The girls tried to talk Mimi to ride the Howling Tornado, but thank goodness is was broken! Sorry I did not have may other pictures to post, but I was a little buys chasing 3 kids. For some reason they never want to go the same way. Thanks Papa and Mimi for a great trip.
Papa and Mimi took the girls to the wave pool. Not slides for Papa.

All tuckered out after the water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment