Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Texas Lake

We ventured out to another lake. I don't mind staying close to home, but Leo has been trying to get out of town and try something new. We pack up everyone including the Brick. Leo has been asking me to bring him and my response is another person for me to watch. All my moaning aside we did it everyone in the truck by 8:30 and of for a hour drive. Ty napped in the car and the girls played their games. Brick sat with me in the front seat not sure where he was headed. We arrived to a great dock, I mean easy we did not even have to start the boat. Just pulled it to the dock. All the kids and dog hoped on the boat and we were off. After boating, rafting, eating and exploring we headed home about 4:30. I was a great day. Will won't be seeing the lake for a few weeks because we will be playing at the BEACH!!! I can't wait to sink my feet in the sand.

Bricks first boat ride.

The boy and his dog.

The girls found some fish, but mostly dead ones. NASTY

Our new lifeguard.

The girls are getting very brave out there on those rafts.

Brick out exploring. Yes I had Leo get him a life jacket. Call me crazy?

Nap time for the little man.

Brick taking a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment