Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring break kids style


We had a great week with Mimi and Papa visiting. We went to a few new restaurants and did some shopping. We did a girls trip to the nail salon and got facials. We took the kids to the Fort Worth Museum to see the RMS Titanic Artifact Exhibition. That was very neat. They gave you a boarding pass with an actual name of a passenger and at the end you could see if you survived. It was very eye opening for us. The girls really enjoyed reading about the passengers and seeing the photos. It really touched me to see all this. I think now we live in such a messed up HOLLYWOOD world that you forget this is real and not a movie. After all the girlie things Kaylee and I did go to the shooting range with the boys and had to show them up :)
I mustache you a question??
Fort Worth Museum
Family trip to Fossil Rim
What a cute bunch of wild life
Ty like this view, but when they put their heads in the car...he freaked out.
We stopped to have lunch at the look out point. What a beautiful day sunny and cool.
Ready for work...
Ok they are to big for these, but I tried.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! Cute family pictures. I've been telling Nick we should take Logan to Fossil Rim- I grew up going there. What do you think- did Ty enjoy it or are they still too young?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did enjoy it, but it is a long car ride. We did let the kids get out of their seat belts and Ty climbed all over.

    ReplyDelete