Thursday, November 1, 2012





Happy Halloween everyone. Our annual Halloween party was all set and we were so excited to have our friends over. We woke up this morning with a problem, Ty sounded like a Sea Lion and Kaylee was sick in the bathroom. So party over. I was very sad to have to cancel on everyone, but I knew no one wanted what this family had to offer! So instead of cooking and decorating I was cleaning and driving to the doctors. Ty has Croup and Kaylee has the stomach flu. We made the best out of the evening as much as we could. Leo stayed home with the sick kidos and I took Aubree out for a needed break. Iced Coffee in one hand and a Snickers in the other. This is not what I hoped for for Ty's first Halloween. After his bath I did put him in his costume just to get a picture. Hope you all had a spooky time.


T-Rex

Ty passing out candy

Ty really wanted candy.

Kaylee passed out candy while Aubree collected candy to share.

I love candy!

A few weeks ago Leo's work had a Halloween Party thank goodness we have some cute pictures from this day. They went down the big slide and played games. Ty also had his first experience with the bounce house and loved it..








No comments:

Post a Comment